maanantai 3. joulukuuta 2018

Get famous with Narya and Sethius




 Narya was meditating outside a trailer. So much had changed in so little time. They had moved to Trailer Park near the studios, and her Auntie. it was actually her Aunties suggestion and she paid for the rent. Narya hummed a bit and didn't seem to get any peace of mind right now. However the trailers were good and they had lot more space now, which was good since both her and Nedra were pregnant. 
 Inside one trailer, Nedra was punching and kicking the punching bad. they had built this little gym in one of the trailers. It was cold and chilly but it would do. Nedra gave the bag a good punch and smiled a bit, her eyes narrowing for the next strike.
Outside Sethius and Archer were playing chess, the evening was warm and nice, it was almost like summer and yet the Winterfest was only few days a way. "Your turn, Archer, stop looking at the non existent camera " Sethius grumbled and made his move.
 After some workout Nedra felt hungry and roasted some marshmellows on the fire. She heard the men still playing chess and Narya was taking a shower probably. Nedra liked the trailers more than the little houses. She was always kind of more the outside type. 
After some sweet reats she popped inside to see Narya's poster of Dustin Broke with his signature. Nedra thought the bloke looked very ordinary and bit of stupid with the helmet on his head, but celebrities were always bit odd. 
 "Are you  training your lines for long? We should get some sleep and I can't when you're acting here " Narya said to Sethius and rubbed her stomach a bit, It was getting really big already and the baby was kicking a lot.

"I am ready in a moment...you go ahead..." Sethius said and practiced the scene some more. After an half an hour he was ready and went to the bedroom, where she found Narya already sleeping and he kissed her cheek and went to bed too. 

_____


 Two days later Nedra was choosing some Winterfest decorations and humming some songs. She had a good feeling about the upcoming Winterfest. 

She took some lights and decorations and then went to look for Archer to put them up with him. 
 Meanwhile Narya came back frm the gig and she was disappointed and sad, very unusual expression on her face. She sighed, she had lost her newcomer status due to certain circumstances and she was sad about that. 
however she had tried to made herself fell better with some Winterfest present shopping, it had helped a bit but not so much. Narya put the present on the pile of present they had gathered in the middle of the trailer yard. 
 "Hey...do you want to hear the latest gossip on Judith Ward ?" Sethius asked and came to the yard, seeing her so sad.  He told Narya the latest gossip and they laughed a bit to that. 
 "See that is much better...,y dear." Sethius smiled and brsuhed over Narya's cheek and smiled a bit. He didn't want to see her sad at all. "What ahppened that made you so sad?" he asked and Narya sighed. 

"i lost me Newcomer status...the director said I can get it back if i work hard. "Sethius grabbed her chin lightly and smiled a bit. "I am sure you will get it back, we can train together and you will amaze them in the next audition"
 They did train some romance scenes but only lead to Sethius being more than flirty soon and Narya had nothing against that. She always liked when her man got a flirty mood. 
 "My lady, your beaty  almost blinds my eyes " Sethius joked and Narya giggled and the baby kicked too and she flinhed a bit. sethius laughed and kissed her nose. 
 "The aby doens't like his father's jokes I think..take it easy little one" he smiled and put his ahnd over Narya's round belly. The baby kicked his hands and they both laughed to that. 
 "See that is the face I want to see...you all smiling and happy and not sad like you had lost everything " Sethius said and pulled them Narya closer and kissed her with soft and loving lips. 
"You always know how to make me feel better..." Narya murmured in the kiss and kissed then him on her own. "well let me take you to the bed and i can make you feel even more better.." Sethius smirked and Narya blushed to that, but followed him to the bedroom. 

_____




"Baby, I can make you feel good
I can make you feel good"

"Let me lay this good love on you
Baby, I can make you feel good"


"I can make you feel good
You can say I really want you
Oh, it's so good"

"I can make you feel good
With a love that is, oh, so strong"
 "i love you...so much" Narya sighed after all they did. It was always good and he was always very gentle and loving and she just felt utterly good.
 Sethius didn't say anything in return, but he rarely voiced his love , Narya didn't mind the kiss Sethius gave her told more than thousand words.


2 kommenttia:

Beth kirjoitti...

I really like the way you are writing this with two women, both pregnant, both working toward the same goal, and with two great looking men. Your shots are beautiful! The color, the expressions, all of it.

Do you have a follow and subscribe button thing? I want to follow but don't see a way to get update notices.

vupii kirjoitti...

Hello! Thank you for you r comment ! I love writing about these four so maybe ti shows :) I am trying to add something you could follow me with but I cannot find anything. I will work on it.I will announce updated on my tumblr though.